Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My first adventure


The male put a green piece of rope around my neck and tried to walk me around the garden. I didn't want to play as I was tired so the battle commenced. I won and the rope was taken off and the jolly lady came in and shouted at the male.

The next day the male and lady took me on my first outing to my local park. They told me I was a good girl and stroked my head . We walked past other male and females and they all stopped, stared at me and wanted to stroke my head and tell me I am lovely. Of course I am.

We eventually got to the park and they let me off my lead. The male jumped about and started to throw my ball , I humoured him for a while and then stopped. We started to walk around the park and suddenly the male saw something he didn't like the look of. He told the lady to pick me up until it passed. The lady held me close to her and kissed my head and told me not too worry- I wasn't but clearly they were. The object of their concern was a large rough looking mongrel and I was told that I shouldn't mix with things like this. Well I am a Labrador you know!

We walked all around the park in the pouring rain and eventually lady disappeared and came back with two coffees and nothing for me. We headed home , I was very tired and the lady's hair was very frizzy.


They fed me and I slept for 2 hours as I was very tired. I've been out twice today , hope this is the routine now as I like playing in the park.

No comments: