Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's nearly Christmas

Another day, the lady got up to feed me again. The male does it sometimes and the last time he was not happy with me. He me put to bed as he always does the night before and didn't close the 'barrier' properly between my space and his. I got into his part and the party started-I found some polystyrene and chewed it. It was like a snow storm had arrived and really good fun. I the found some user manuals for camera's and I chewed the edges of these and then fell asleep.

The lady told him it was his own stupid fault and I am only a puppy- that was the end of that.
The little person called Lauren came again, it was early and even though she wanted to watch TV she came and played with me. The lady was working ? Not sure what that is but clearly lady doesn't rate it as she said it's a bloody nuisance. The lady goes missing to another room to work and I'm not allowed to follow her. I was running into the garden and fell down the steps, I landed on my stomach and hurt my paw. I yelped and the lady and Lauren were frightened as they thought I had really hurt myself. I limped back into the house and the lady said work didn't matter- she was going to watch over me. The lady and Lauren sat with me on the kitchen floor and stroked me . I limped into the living room and Lauren watched over me whilst the lady disappeared to work.

A new person arrived to see me called Deb, she was very nice and told me I am lovely. Deb cuddled me and said she wanted to take me home with her. Deb and the lady exchanged presents, apparently this is something that you do at Christmas time. Deb went sometime later and told me she will be back to see me again with two small people called Mathew and Sean. The lady and Lauren took me to the park and we had a run around and a play with the ball. They made me sit at every road and wait until the cars had gone past. I am again a good girl. Lauren is back again tomorrow and we will go to the park again

No comments: