Friday, December 5, 2008

Settling In

The lady took a week off work to play with me , something called "pet leave"
Mornings start at 7am with me being put out into the garden whether I want to go out or not. The lady thrashes about with mops and stuff and the male I notice stays well away. The lady then joins me outside to drink her coffee, apparently she's not pleasant until she's had at least two cups. The lady tries to be jolly but I can tell she doesn't want to play on the grass in her pj's. My food is delivered and I'm glad to say only then do they eat. I want to sleep but they keep stroking me and telling my how good I am.

We've had a visit to see a man called Alan who stuck a needle in me. The lady was very friendly with this man and told me he was a nice man. This man then looked down my ears and told the lady to increase my feed - hurrah! We went home and I got some treats as I've been good, my dinner was bigger and I ate it all. Seems common sense to me but if more goes in more will come out ? The lady thashed the mop and some smelly liquid around the floor and put me in the garden, she doesn't seem as jolly.

I've spent a bit of time this week on my pet cushion in the living room. The humans sit and drink wine and stroke me a lot in this room.

A lady visited on Thursday called Jo, she was very nice and cuddled me and told me I was lovely. She sat with the lady and drank coffee, not wine as Jo was driving. Jo told the lady I was lovely and gave me a doggy treat, she can come again.

No comments: